No Recipe...


After the last phase of my wonderful holiday, this is the time for a new chapter again, where I must say Hi to all of you…I definitely lost in lots of words, describing and give the detail of my previous holiday as I have no prove in picture, to me, it sounded an excuses--but hey, my self really couldn’t help, perhaps I am terrible and silly :)  I’m very sorry about that.

It was great to step my feet again for the second time in middle-east, it was hectic as I have to handle my little man whom too excited to see a new place within sophisticated and extremely modern and I am suck as I have no camera in hand, poor thing :(  I promise to make a huge revenge after these days are over! LOL

Well, I am on board--it would be striking if I complete this post with my humble photographs and I hope you like them.




Have a nice day!



Comments

Nisa-mom said…
welcome back, Ira. Can't wait your lovely pictures and recipes next. *sstt..this 2 pictures are so pretty..
Food and story said…
Hallo rek....yg bawah itu oleh2 buatku tah oke deh kuterima dengan senang hati xixixi...selamat datang jeng...kutunggu resep2 selanjutnya
Ira Rodrigues said…
all, thank you ! matur suwun:) terima kasih
Elsye said…
raaa...welkom bek :)) kemana aja kemaren tak tunggu di YM :P

Popular posts from this blog

Empal Goreng, Java style fried beef meat

Mie Ayam Recipe - Indonesian style chicken noodles

Tangerine, Jeruk peras (Indonesian sweet orange squash)