{Simply Magic !

My bbq lunch


When it comes to have gathering with dear friends always look forward to as we were had one, last Sunday afternoon. We were made spot on plans of simply humble BBQ.
There are not enough words to describe when the afternoon until the sunset turns into a magic ending.

I really had a great time eating, snapping away and of course looking forward for the next gathering!


BBQ chicken wings

easy marinated,
Olive oil
Black paper 
Chili powder
Roasted garlic sauce
Lip-smacking !






































Trouble free !
Boil the potato with the jacket, peeled
Thousand island dressing
Mayonnaise
hard boiled eggs
comfortable ! 


green salad

Go green,
Mix salad
Balsamic vinegar dressing
Edible !

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said…
Wow all I can say is that you are a great writer! Where can I contact you if I want to hire you?
Ira Rodrigues said…
pls do contact me at irarodrigues08@gmail.com
ira_o67@yahoo.com

thx
Anonymous said…
Hi - I am certainly delighted to find this. great job!
Anonymous said…
Justified making my first post at beelittlefood.blogspot.com, which seems to be a wonderful forum!
Anonymous said…
hi there every one - hope yous had a great time - pity we didnt get snow was all prepared wi sledges kids loving it any ways , all the best for 2012 -
mick
Anonymous said…
By us now to buy more low-down and facts at all events Drop in on us at the moment to come by more information and facts at all events [url=http://www.papier-firmowy.com.pl]Papier firmowy[/url]

Popular posts from this blog

Empal Goreng, Java style fried beef meat

Mie Ayam Recipe - Indonesian style chicken noodles

Tangerine, Jeruk peras (Indonesian sweet orange squash)