The days of my teens, I clearly remember that my mother has made a very cool treaty for me that it’s fascinating to comply with. Every Sunday always be the great day for me, I make sure not to missed the treaty, at the same time I not desire to make any excuses, yes my mother is too cool for this! The deal was genuinely remarkable and unforgettable, it goes as this way, only if I go with her every Sunday--early morning, walk all the way to the traditional market and giving my hand to carry her shopping stuff after all marketing have done, she would rewards me of having the most drooling Rawon that most people wanted along with a glass of es teh (ice tea). Oh, who would miss this out as my teenage favorite food is Rawon . I prefer my nasi rawon serve together with marinated fry meat (empal goreng) and my mother let me to have it all. The warung( food stall) Nasi rawon ibu Aliyah inside the traditional market pasar baru always been a favorite to all people. Every morning alway...
Comments
pl keep in touch