Chicken Resoles




The year is almost flipping into another new year, I feel it slipping away quicker, November is just about to end and what I love the most is approaching, the holiday’s season! There will be lots of light, festive ornaments and glitter on set.

I’ve been little away from writing and photographing on this little space, I feel badly not to have the time that I have committed, and deep down inside, I missed to share my personal work and my adventure here with you.

Some highlights in life being our new chapter, a plan that ever put on hole, as the final point we have moving into a house and that we can call it a “home”.
The hectic moving involved massive emotional more than I imagine, managing and arranging things that should have been in place, some that not fit into and makes us unhappy, we try to solved to make it fine.
There’s always lots of arguments, but in someway we were trying to make great effort to solved the problem and doing the best we could, because the end of the day we just need nothing than a comfort “home”.

As there’s so much happening in the last few months back, I would like to use this moment to say hello to all of you, I feel glad to be back here again!

As you may have the notice, Cooking Tackle has moved to the new address here http://www.cookingtackle.blogspot.com 
I didn’t make any transformation to the design as my point is to keep it very simple and easy to look through. 

Well, I always have something that could be able to treat you dearly, a recipe that makes this space completely alive.

This is a request recipe that someone ever writes me on my Facebook Page and I feel glad that I can make it happened.











Chicken resoles is a deep-fried snack, is just like soft spring rolls with creamy filling. It is an addictive snack that makes you asking some more once you have a bite and perhaps you’ll disregards the sins by having deep-fried snack!

To be honest, the prepping for these lip-smacking snack is pretty tedious, a lot of work without a doubt, but trust me, it was all worth it judging by how tasty they look!

For now, I leave my very famous “Chicken resoles” recipe to you all and I hope you enjoy!

Have a great day!






Note: Recipe is only by email, Thank you!
IR-2021















Comments

Hi Ira. Congratulations on your new home, new blog name and everything.
It's nice to see you back with these gorgeous photos and yummy recipe like this one.
Ira Rodrigues said…
Thank you Tika! xoxo
Unknown said…
Hi Ira! Congrats with everything! Glad to see you back. I was wondering if you're going to transfer your old recipes to the new website. I had a couple bookmarked and favorited but now I can't find them anymore and they were amazing!
Unknown said…
Hi Ira! Congrats with your new url and the move! I love your pictures and recipes so much. So beautiful and authentic. I cannot however find your old recipes anymore and I so wanted to make a lot of them! Are you going to transfer the old recipes to the new site?
Unknown said…
Hi Ira! Love your blog, pictures and recipes. They are so authentic like being back in Indonesia. :) Are you going to transfer the recipes to the new website? I wanted to try so many of them! Thank you for your time!
Ira Rodrigues said…
Thank you! Please have your self to see Label on the right side, all recipes have been shorted in there.
if anything goes wrong or you can't find my recipe that you had been bookmarked, please dont be hesitate to contact me via email at cookingtackle@yahoo.com. I will be mo happier to help.

Best regards
IR
Unknown said…
Hi Ira, stopping by here from your Instagram....I have visited your blog once long time ago and lost track...always love your picture and beautifully written recipes. I love eating hahaha...and hopefully soon will love to cook as well. Salam kenal ya...following your twitter, and please follow back....
Hi Ira!
I didn't know that you already moved! When I checked the other link, it said that it didn't exist anymore. I'm happy that I found your blog again. Keep on cooking and taking pictures!
Ira Rodrigues said…
Thank you for coming here, glad to know that you like my works as well my recipes.
Salam kenal juga…

Happy Cooking
IR
Ira Rodrigues said…
Hi Rowena,

Sorry was not able to have a time to make announcement through your email.
Well,I'm glad to make in touch with you again.

Best wishes from Bali,
IR
Mat Gebu said…
Salam kenal dari Malaysia.....

Gambar2 masakan anda begitu indah sekali....Tersiar di Majalah Aperture Mac 2014 (di Malaysia)...
Ira Rodrigues said…
Salam Kenal juga
Terima kasih sudah berkunjung pada blog saya dan meninggalkan comment, juga memberitahukan kepada saya tentang dimuatnya interview saya di majalah Aperature, I Appreciate it :)

Salam hangat dari Bali,
IR

Popular posts from this blog

Empal Goreng, Java style fried beef meat

Mie Ayam Recipe - Indonesian style chicken noodles

Tangerine, Jeruk peras (Indonesian sweet orange squash)