A cup to recover...



Its time for a little update…
That I am not too well, down with the terrible cold :(
These days weather has been completely crap and caught me to severe awful!
I just need really good rest and make a full recovery
And I do hope that a cup of homemade ginger lemongrass might help me favourably.

Comments

PFx said…
ouch Ira, that's sounds awful (your health). As for the tea, it's like the mood-setter when arriving on top 5star Bali hotel.

I recently just recovered from cold, definitely eat lots of fruit and brush your teeth as often as possible. I recovered in record time of 2 days.

Get well soon!
Ira Rodrigues said…
piere, thank you so much for the kind caring
* so sweet of you :)

i definitely attacked the basket full of strawberries and oranges from Bedugul, eating them like no body business :)) just couldn't wait to get well
Lia Chen said…
Get well soon Ira! Hope you have a quick recovery ... sending all the positive {{vibes}} to your way :)
Dwiana said…
I didn't know you were sick, that drink surely helped you.
Ira Rodrigues said…
lia, thank you so much :)

dwiana, the drink was rocked, it helps my nose able to breath again
sefa said…
get well soon dear..
same here, i'm down with cough for almost 2 weeks :(
Elsye said…
Iraaa...get well soon ;)
Ira Rodrigues said…
sefa , thank you
* its cough must have make your nights are sleepless.
i hope it over very soon, take care!


elsye, terima kasih yaaaaa
mycookinghut said…
Get well soon!
Ira Rodrigues said…
leemei, thank you :)
PreeOccupied said…
You are an artist. I am so glad I came across your Blog.

Popular posts from this blog

Empal Goreng, Java style fried beef meat

Mie Ayam Recipe - Indonesian style chicken noodles

Tangerine, Jeruk peras (Indonesian sweet orange squash)