Year of 2011 bring it on...

I was filled with hectic but fabulous time, spent with family on Christmas and New year--the fact that I was so delighted welcoming the 2011, and I do hope that everyone of you filled with a lot of extraordinary things, Joy, happiness, hilarity and all that you hope for.

The second thing I want to share here is I bought my own portable oven, i got it on sale during Christmas time, perhaps it sounds amusing but it’s nothing to compare for--the glad for the resolutions I have made for welcoming 2011, as well to my daily food variety to indulge our day

To begin my excitement, then I bought the heart shape cookie cutter, those are looks special and gorgeous.
To say, that this is my first post for 2011 and I complete with photo of the cutie

heart


Comments

Vania said…
Congrats for the new oven.
Ira, I love your pic. Cantik, manis dan rupawan!! Kereeeen.
Ira Rodrigues said…
hihi, makasih van

Popular posts from this blog

Empal Goreng, Java style fried beef meat

Tangerine, Jeruk peras (Indonesian sweet orange squash)

Mie Ayam Recipe - Indonesian style chicken noodles