Bumbu Bali Restaurant -- Authentic Balinese Food *


Since I have been living in Bali for exactly a year, it never crossed in mind to just discover and exploring an authentic Balinese food and typical Balinese restaurant.
Yes I know, all of that are because of my little man still stealing the show of our life and he needed our full attentions--we are putting our full concern on him.
We are almost skipping everything in our primary needs to be secondary needs, although we have remain grateful.

And guess what, definitely we are so lucky that finally its time to come, perfect!
our son starts walking exactly when he turns one--he is toddler now.
Frankly its no needed to be worried when we have plan of having fun eating out just to get pleasure enjoyable as a family.

Photobucket


A great place we were discover that night, called “ Bumbu Bali ” this restaurant offer you very full of drooling balinese food dishes on their menu, from the famous ayam betutu, sate lilit, bebek betutu, babi guling, lawar bali and many more. I bet you will enjoy having dining here as I do




As for you to know that Bumbu Bali has offered cooking class too which mean learning how to cook Balinese dishes in their kitchen, to get to know what is all about please Click here

Open kitchen,

The open kitchen concept at Bumbu Bali to me is perfect idea, its show how clean and how striking they are. Open kitchen its just an exciting show to the guests !
That’s all I can say, eye-catching!



Tipat catok,

Balinese famous appetizer, made from blanched various vegetable such long bean, bean sprouts cabbage and water crest (kangkung) serve with ketupat (packed rice wrapped in coconut leaf pouch and boiled) dressing with typical Balinese peanut sauce



The ceiling

Another loved of this restaurant is the ceiling lamp, its master piece!
It stunningly hanging on the roof made from bamboo and it has touch of amazing Indonesia.





    Balinesse Restaurant - Bumbu Bali

   Address: Jl. Pratama, Tanjung Benoa, PO Box 132 Nusa Dua 80363,
    Phone: +62 361 774502, 772299 (Restaurant)
    +62 361 771256 (Office)
    Bali - Indonesia


Comments

Elsye said…
ryaannn lucuuuww....:D..btw kayaknya enak banget restonya...ngilerrrr
Ira Rodrigues said…
iya els, deket pulak sm tmpt tinggalku, 5 menit aja
mycookinghut said…
I love Bali!!! Should visit this one next time I go!
Ira Rodrigues said…
leemei, terima kasih stopping by here
* i hope, i still be around here in bali for your next holiday, its my pleasure to be your guide :))
I do...
Dewi said…
Cute kid Ira :)

I have been here with my husband, just out of curiosity. Since people talk so much about it. We're not really terribly impress by the food though :( .
Ira Rodrigues said…
Hi D, one day...perhaps you can meet Ryan here in bali, he is the love of my life.
* jd ingat waktu itu mau kopdar di bali sm akmu--batal gara2 aku under treatment to get pregnant :))

anyway, back to bumbu bali

~ For sate lilit bali, yes, to me and my husband it was yummy

~ pork kebab wrapped in bacon *my husband dish was delicious too

~ tipat catok, i prefer street vendor one:)

~the drink was great but a bit to much for money *forget the name hehe
side dishes for sate lilit was tremendous, as well the presentations was impressing *bali banget

~ the staffs were so friendly even to me who perhaps being irritating of taking picture all around the restaurant LOL

other food have not tried yet :)
Rere said…
I just bumped into this one Ira.... I've been eating in Bumbu Bali a few times when I was living there. I love their food and I have been working with some of their ex-employees during that time, great cooks :) I've also worked on one resort at the same street as Bumbu Bali hehehe :p
Rere said…
and btw... Ryan has stunning eyes :) You better watch out, some girls will try to get him from you hahahhaa SOOOOON!
Ira Rodrigues said…
rere, my place just 5 minutes away from bumbu bali :)
bumbu bali isa just represent the island.

Ryan, yes i better watch out and he might break my heart too? lol

Popular posts from this blog

Empal Goreng, Java style fried beef meat

Mie Ayam Recipe - Indonesian style chicken noodles

Tangerine, Jeruk peras (Indonesian sweet orange squash)