Click..!! “Five pairs metal chopsticks”


Gladly rejoicing my new food blog which was recently created a week ago and I did setting it up to confidently perform in the future, you can see that the page still on the way to complete, sure it is okay since I am being pleased to stuff it up and dress it up step by step and leisurely as I can.

Hereby I would like to take an opportunity to participate click event host by jugalbandi.
Click monthly event has a different theme-base each month, all entries will be based on a culinary, ingredient or concept.
Month of March theme base is “Metal’ which is being said that its uses in a culinary context--yes definitely indeed. All exellent entry are here.

click
My first entry to celebrate my web-food blog is about “metal chopsticks”, oh yah I do love eating using chopstick its great fun and pretty challenging especially eating sticky rice using chopsticks in a typical Chinese bowl, wow…needs exceeding skill--must practise!!

I do enjoy a lot eating noodles using my wooden chopsticks--not a big problem for me, it’s pretty easy but trusts me!! I am terribly struggle eating noodles and other stuffs using metal chopstick, gooosshh…!!

My Image bellow showing how my chopsticks look and wrecked Styrofoam which I am using to bounced the natural light trough my balcony door.
tips

Comments

Anonymous said…
lovely entry. the first pic is visible, but the other two are not.
Anonymous said…
Thanks for participating. We've sent you an e-mail.

-j
Anonymous said…
Thanks for participating. We've sent you an e-mail.

-j
Anonymous said…
Thanks for participating. We've sent you an e-mail.

-j
Ira Rodrigues said…
hi bee
thx for you compliments, so sorry that my broaband today was down.
just fix it up--hope fine by now
Elsye said…
cakepp Raa...:D...., hihih iya emang susah nih kalo baru buka blog pertama...qiqiqiq..pasti nyari2 setting yang asik buat blog..:D
Anonymous said…
there is a problem with your entry. please check your e-mail.
Retno Prihadana said…
Fotonya keren abis, salam kenal ya
Ira Rodrigues said…
retno, salam kenal juga..
thanks retno!

Popular posts from this blog

Empal Goreng, Java style fried beef meat

Mie Ayam Recipe - Indonesian style chicken noodles

Tangerine, Jeruk peras (Indonesian sweet orange squash)