August 7, 2011

Corned beef and cheese scones

Pin It Now!



On my last trip to Middle East (Dubai) was totally incredible! The second visit which I found it enormous remarkable by a special company of my little man Ryan {the past few days whom extremely crazy of RIO the movie **The film tells the story of Blu (Eisenberg), a male blue macaw who is taken to Rio de Janeiro to mate with a female. He eventually falls in love with Jewel (Hathaway), a free-spirited macaw, and together they have to escape from being smuggled by Nigel (Clement), a cockatoo. 

Its really awesome 3D computer-animated musical comedy, so colorful and worth a story to watched over and over again:)) i love it too!
Nothing would make me feel happy and grateful other than seeing him growing into well development within good health as a toddler- time flies…

It seems like yesterday, when he was growing babe for exactly 38 weeks. I feel special, blessed and overwhelming although I had get through all the complexity in conceiving. As all paid off, now he is our center of our life, thank God almighty for your magnificent Miracle had given to our life.




I bet you would totally agree with me that as a mom would do the best for their baby, giving such a good food to comfort them, to be an outstanding mom for their star. Hey aren’t that sounds cool…

Well, today I want to share very simple easy peasy recipe as I always carry out so far.
I executed nicely and they turned out brilliantly, something that would work well for the breakfast or afternoon tea time. I adapt the recipe from my very simple mini cook book recipe which I picked up from Changi International Airport in Singapore during awaiting for boarding on my way back to Bali. I just substitutes bacon with corned beef as it wasn't stock-up in my fridge. 









Corned beef and cheese scones
Adapted from mini cookbooks issue BAKE




Ingredients



½ cup corned beef
200g white button mushrooms, chopped or slice
1 cup milk
1 egg
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
3 tbsp melt butter
½ tbsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
200g all –purpose flour



Method

preheat oven to 200 degree (400F), lightly grease muffin tins
heat butter in small saucepan and then fry the corned beef, remove from the heat and set aside.

Fry mushrooms with little amount of butter until well browned, remove and darin on kitchen towel paper, set aside

Mix milk and butter, egg and pich salt in large mixing bowl. 
Add cheese, corned beef and mushrooms. Stir in baking powder and flour until just mixed.

Fill muffin tins until two-thirds full and bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.

Allow scones to cool for a few minutes on a wire rack and serve warm 





Wishing all of you a wonderful Sunday brunch!