Ira Rodrigues is the person behind Cooking Tackle and she is currently living in Bali-Indonesia.
She is passionate into food photography and food styling that creates stunning images of her food. Her passion and eyes for details drives her to capture every texture in every dish and brings out only the best.
Being in the food blogging business for over than 9 years makes her trained eyes understand how to best display the dish in its best angle and lighting.
"Cooking is about self-expression, it should always be fun! I like cooking with a twist, while keeping food simple and mouth watering. I explore different flavors, reflect different tastes, and I believe passion makes every homemade meal ultimately divine".
P U B L I C A T I O N
- Martha Stewart Living Indonesia issue July 2013, featured my profile and my very own recipe of Parmesan cheese and Red pepper shortbread
- Martha Stewart Living Indonesia issue August 2013 featured my recipe of Matcha green, cranberry and choco chips cookies.
- Article and Photos Featured on Venture Travel Magazine issue December 2013-January 2014.
- An exclusive interviews featured on Aperture Magazine in Malaysia issue January 2014.
- Photos and Recipes featured on Aroma Magazine in Malaysia issue March 2014
- Karma Magazine issue April-June 2010, featured my work of food photography
P r o j e c t
- I have been involved as recipe developer and food photographer, specialist for an Indonesian food and Southeast Asian food recipes for QOOQ
F e a t u r e d
- Corn Beef and Cheese Scone featured onThe Harvard Common Press
- THE BASICS Magazine featured my Tofu Chips
- Matcha Green Tea Sea Salt Cookies featured on Stash Tea
- Balinese chicken (Ayam pelalah) featured on Rasa Malaysia
- Balinese Chicken sate (Sate lilit ayam) featured on My Cooking Hut
- Eggs with Traditional Balinese Spice Paste (Teluh Mepindang) featured on Season With Spice
- Indonesian Fried Chicken (Ayam Goreng) featured on NoshOn.It
- Tempe sate featured on RateYourBurn, is included to be one of 20 delicious Tempe recipes
- Sambal Oelek recipe has included as 6 Hot Sauces You Need To Try, Featured on Noshon.It