June 13, 2011

Cheesy Muffin

Pin It Now!



I made them last week, just in time when I wanted all about savoury, something cheesy and super duper yummy!
I was browsing for random recipes online, and it's a great way to express the hunger like me whom concerned to comfort the love one.

This is such simple, fast and yet super tasty recipe that I stumbled upon, I absolutely love it!
I just modified by adding the cream cheese to the batter and also multiply the amount of grated cheddar cheese which makes my muffins deserved a name as cheesy muffin











Cheesy Muffin
Adapted cookrecipe via Vania Samperuru




  1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour-- I used ready made muffin flour
  1 tablespoon baking powder
  1/2 teaspoon salt
  2 tablespoons granulated sugar
  1 large egg
  1 cup milk
  1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
  1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese – I go for 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
  * ¼ cup cream cheese




1. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, and grated cheese,  mix well. Make a well in the center of the mixture.

    2. In another bowl, combine egg, milk, cream cheese and melted butter, add  to the flour mixture, stirring just until moistened. Spoon into greased muffin tins, filling two-thirds full.

3. Bake at 180° C for 25 minutes.