April 17, 2011

Miso-Sesame Dressing

Pin It Now!
making miso-sesame  dressing


I always believe that having such an enormous spirit could keep us move on, cheerful and feel special to be unique. The day without the one its such a pain, but I need to keep my self motivated and alive.
If you read my post here, you might notice what I am talking about, as for the time being, i am taking my food photo with iPhone, it isn't funny if a food blog without having at least a picture in it. 
This is a new to me, I need to discover and explore what is the basic trick to shoot with iPhone, to get to know about it more, playing with it more and the drive is just started.

It must be fun ! as I imagine for now, to be honest perhaps I just making my self just chilled.
well, I should cut off my heartbreaking story, it might make you gets bored to death.

To keep it simple and straight forward--today recipe is miso-sesame dressing. This is one of my curious dressings so far, but today it all paid off !
It’s really appetizing, unique in flavour and the most unexpected one is that it goes very well with my avocado salad of the day.

The recipe can be found here but I modified according to my taste.





           Miso-Sesame dressing



Ingredients

    * 3 tbs miso paste
    * 3 tbs water
    * 2 tbs honey / substitute sugar
    * 1 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
    * 1tsp sushi and sashimi soy sauce
    * 1/2 tsp sesame oil
   * 1 tbs toasted sesame seeds


Directions

In small bowl, whisk together the miso, water, honey, vinegar and sashimi sauce. While whisking constantly, gradually add sesame oils until you have a creamy dressing.
Tossed in the toasted sesame seed over your salad of the day


Miso-Sesame Dressing Avocado salad
~ image taken with iPhone ~