March 23, 2011

Double Chocolate Brownies

Pin It Now!


Nowadays, I really enjoy baking although it almost shaken my nervous every time I started, somehow it has been a new bliss to keep me inspired and motivated.
My knowledge might be limited for baking as I believe that baking all about daring and engage some tricky method to discover a hidden delicacy.

I keep telling my self not too worry when it come to make some afters which include oven to bake, it’s not a horror thing to do. It just needed some frequent practice to build a self-confident until really hang on to it and it is not that difficult if I have huge enthusiasm, there’s no impossible if you keep trying and believing that you can do it
The fact that I have a long list of stuff to be bake hmmm…

Well, this time I’ll go with double chocolate brownies issue, to me, brownie is one of seductive cake ever--simple and delicious.
What would make a brownie seductive? It loaded with chocolate, oh I love it…




 
I was pretty puzzled when its time drooling over brownies and I completely have no clue what is best recipe which suitable with my average skill level though lip-smacking.
Not long after, I totally recall that a week before I purposely searching brownies recipe over Vania blog “Our Family Favorite Recipe” and I booked-marked under my chocolate freak folder, the Double chocolate brownies are definitely all I wanted, the source from Martha Stewart can be click here

I was so convinced by her words that say “Brownies are the treats will make any days feel like one “oh it’s kind of powerful spell, I am spelled…he spelled…

I like my brownies to be cakey but moist and definitely not gooey and of course intensely chocolaty, as a result I did an alter to suits our demand, but I am definitely gonna try the fudgy one, hope its very soon…   


So, what are you waiting for…you want to experience a spelled by the death of double chocolate brownies? Go over her blog archive here and scroll down--don’t forget to read her simply notes to keep you completely confident.




Double Chocolate Brownies
adapted from Martha Stewart


Ingredients

6 tablespoons unsalted butter, plus more for pan 
6 ounces coarsely chopped good-quality semisweet chocolate-- i go for 190 gr
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder (not Dutch-process)
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon baking powder--I don't use it
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup sugar-- I cut down to 1/2 cup
2 large eggs
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract

Directions

1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a buttered 8-inch square baking pan with foil or parchment paper, allowing 2 inches to hang over sides. Butter lining (excluding overhang); set pan aside.

2.Put butter, chocolate, and cocoa in a heatproof medium bowl set over a pan of simmering water; stir until butter and chocolate are melted. Let cool slightly.

3.Whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt in a separate bowl; set aside.

4.Put sugar, eggs, and vanilla in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, and beat on medium speed until pale, about 4 minutes. Add chocolate mixture, beat until combined (i fold it using rubber spatula )
Add flour mixture, beat ( i fold it using rubber spatula) scraping down sides of bowl, until well incorporated.

5.Pour batter into prepared pan; smooth top with a rubber spatula. Bake until a cake tester inserted into brownies (avoid center and edges) comes out with a few crumbs but is not wet, about 35 minutes. Let cool slightly in pan, about 15 minutes. Lift out brownies, let cool completely on a wire rack before cutting into squares.