February 9, 2011

{ Miso Soup / Japanese style drinking soup

Pin It Now!
miso soup



The most special feeling of having Japanese food in town that once we entered the door, there is a young lady carrying the menu and open the door for us, while the other waiter--all of them, loudly greets a welcome in Japanese " Irrasshaimase " which means Welcome, Its just giving the wonderful impressions to the costumer, its brilliant !
Tell me, how could I not be so special when we’ve got such a thoughtful treat

To me Japanese food is always composed simple, art and delightful.
Does it sound thrill?
Yes, I would say that the whole package are sophisticated, it just too good to be true.

Well, to begin my collections Japanese food in my labels, I will start with the drinking soup of miso soup, it could be an appetizer or a stand-alone soup course.

Let me get to the point, if I desire to enjoy a peaceful , I would go for a bowl of miso soup





     
  
  Miso Soup
    (Japanese style drinking soup)



  • 3 cups water
  • 1 teaspoons dashi granul
  • 2 tablespoons miso paste
  • 1/2 package silken tofu, diced
  • fresh seaweed
  • sliced spring onion 


 In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, combine dashi granules and 
 water--bring to a boil
     
 Reduce the heat to medium, and whisk in the miso paste   
 
 Add in silken tofu and fresh seaweed , shimmer gently for a minute 

 Serve in the miso bowl, or cup  and then sprinkle with the spring onion

 Let it cool to a comfortable warm temperature, then drink.



 Notes : 
 It is always possible to make your own versions of miso soup to make it  sensational
Perhaps add in a few slivers of noodle or a paper-thin shaving of carrot even your favourite mushrooms



 Click here to explore all about Miso soup