January 6, 2011

{ 2011 bring it on...

Pin It Now!
I was filled with hectic but fabulous time, spent with family on Christmas and New year--the fact that I was so delighted welcoming the 2011, and I do hope that everyone of you filled with a lot of extraordinary things, Joy, happiness, hilarity and all that you hope for.

The second thing I want to share here is I bought my own portable oven, i got it on sale during Christmas time, perhaps it sounds amusing but it’s nothing to compare for--the glad for the resolutions I have made for welcoming 2011, as well to my daily food variety to indulge our day

To begin my excitement, then I bought the heart shape cookie cutter, those are looks special and gorgeous.
To say, that this is my first post for 2011 and I complete with photo of the cutie

heart