November 11, 2010

{Mango Salsa *

Pin It Now!
Mango salsa

This is what a good thing when mango seasonal has arrived, every supermarket have display and offered such a mountain of mangoes as well the prices are quite value for money. I was so exited when I saw different variety of mango suchlike mangga harum manis (harum manis mango), mangga golek (golek mango), mangga lali jiwo (lali jiwo mango) and many more has been display in the fruits sections, it is a mean that my party has just started :))

I am very lucky being a person, who was born and grew up in such a beautiful country Indonesia which has such a marvellous tropical fruits
Some of my most vivid childhood memories back then swivel around my front yard which has mango tree and it gave us the best harvest every year yet one of my favourite time take place every year and those days I always fancy of my platter of ripe mango, peeled, cubes, nothing was ever compare with, well I  miss it so ;)


Mango salsa

I was having fun browsing several different type of salsa recipe, the photos and the presentations are really tempt me to try, this time I really cannot resist trying it out.
There are quite number of interesting recipe to try on and perhaps you are more comfortable to do its thing according to your liking as I do.


Recipe

Mango, peeled, seeded and chopped
Tomato, peeled, seeded, diced
Cilantro, chopped
Mint leaves, chopped
Red chilli or jalapeno, chopped
Lime juice
Lemon juice
Salt


In a bowl, mix the mango, tomato, cilantro, mint leaf, chili, lime juice, and lemon juice season with salt to taste, mix well.  Allow to chill before serving.